Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The ink sample survey was a success!


I posted an ink sample survey recently, asking you, my readers, to vote on which of my ink samples I should review next.

I am happy to say that after about a week of running the survey I have gathered enough data to make a decision. One ink has clearly distanced itself from the pack, while two others are running shoulder to shoulder!

At this point the winner seems to have been decided but if you haven't voted already, there's still a chance to nudge your favorite to the top.

I'll be running this survey for another couple of weeks or so, until I finish running the current ink I'm testing, so there's plenty of time.

Thanks again for voting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this. :-) Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a really good sample size. Turns out it the survey was a good idea after all :) Only problem is it's gonna take a while until I get my butt in gear. I still have another review to go before I get to the inks in the survey.

    ReplyDelete